Monday, September 22, 2008

Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols

Monday, September 22, 2008

Here is my review on Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols - Sex Pistols



1. Holidays in the Sun
5 Stars

My favorite song off the entire album, I love everything about this song, there isn't really anything else to really say about it, its pretty much a perfect song.



2. Bodies
4.6 Stars

A really cool song with a really cool intro, and also, really awesome lyrics when you sit there and think about them. I love the chorus of the song, really catchy.



3. No Feelings
4 Stars

The only part I really like about this song is the chorus, but the verses are still great. I thought the solo was awesome, though.



4. Liar
3.9 Stars

The verses are pretty repetitive, and the chorus is fun to listen to, that's about it.



5. Problems
3.7 Stars

My least favorite song out of the album. The chorus and the end are way too repetitive, but the verses are still good.



6. God Save The Queen
4.9 Stars

Of course I'm going to say this song was good, but it's just so fun to listen to, sing to, and even play the guitar to. I mean, just the musical part gets stuck in my head.



7. Seventeen
5 Stars

This is my second favorite song on the album. Awesome intro, awesome lyrics, and also awesome music.



8. Anarchy in the U.K.
5 Stars

And of course I'm also going to like this song, but who doesn't? The solo is awesome, and the verses and chorus are perfect. If your going to listen to any Sex Pistols song, this one should be your first.



9. Submission
5 Stars

I like this one better than the song before. Everything about it is awesome, but I didn't really like this song for a while.



10. Pretty Vacant
4.1 Stars

I didn't like this song for a while, either. It still isn't one of the best songs on the album, though. But I hear that lot of other people like it.


11. New York
4 Stars

This song is pretty much the exact same thing as Pretty Vacant in my opinion.


12. EMI
5 Stars

One of the best songs on the album. That's all I have to say.



Average Song Rating: 4.5 Stars
My Overall Rating: 4.7 Stars

I thought this was a great album, and I recommend that you listen to it, because it was definitely worth listening to. This is one of my favorite albums of all time, and I hope you enjoyed my review on it.

No comments: